We are back open and running tours!
The safety and well-being of our clients and instructors are our top priority. See what we are doing to keep you safe during COVID-19:
- Kane County Utah is now in the Green Phase of Re-Opening!
- Local Businesses Are Open.
- Non-Essential Travel Is Permitted
- Larger Gatherings Allowed With Proper Precautions
- Social Distancing Encouraged In Public
- Masks Recommended When Social Distancing Isn't Possible
- The Kanab Above and Beyond Program Promotes the Safety of Both Locals and Visitors
Action Photo Tours Policies
- Instructors will wear masks while in vehicles or teaching at close range.
- Clients are encouraged to wear masks while in the vehicles. We have extra masks on hand if you need one.
- Common surfaces will be frequently disinfected and cleaned.
- Small Groups of no more than 5 clients to 1 instructor.
- Frequent use of hand sanitizer and or hand washing (when possible).
- Practice social distancing when possible in the field by staying 6 ft apart and avoiding groups.
- Pre-Tour briefing on COVID-19 policies and Q&A.
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for more details.
The Desert Is Calling
At Action Photo Tours we are committed to keeping you safe and building lifelong memories.