Bryce Canyon National Park
Difficulty: Depends on Itinerary
Bryce Canyon National Park is an incredible destination to photograph. Large, colorful hoodoos and crumbling sandstone walls are densely packed throughout the canyon. Viewpoints from the rim afford gigantic views into the valley below. Hiking down into the hoodoos offers a fresh perspective and opens the palette of photographic possibility. Although Bryce Canyon is phenomenal year-round, the colder months are our favorite as the park is less busy and the landscape is often dotted with snow. Let us know what you’re interested in along with your desired activity level (easy, moderate, strenuous), and we’ll craft the perfect outing for you! Night photography is also a great way to enjoy Bryce and we can set that up for you. Please Contact Us with any questions or concerns.
- Tours depart out of Kanab, UT or Bryce Canyon City.
- We can tailor your tour to any level of physical exertion. Let us know your preferences and we’ll make some good suggestions.
- This area is beautiful during all seasons of the year. However, it can get busy during the summer months. Winter is also beautiful but come prepared for cold temperatures!
- There are several lodging and dining options just outside the park entrance. During the off-season, many restaurants are closed.
- Hiking in Bryce Canyon is a sublime experience. However, several trails may be closed in the winter due to slick conditions.
- Bryce is a sunrise location. We do not recommend sunset outings unless you’re interested in night photography. Contact us if interested in going out at night.
- Price includes vehicle transportation and all photography guiding and instruction. We can also arrange for night photography outings if desired.
- $199/person for a full-day trip (8-9 hours) beginning and ending in Kanab, UT or Bryce Canyon City.
- Minimum group size is 3 for the $199/person rate. For group sizes smaller than 3, the private tour rate of $500 applies (1-2 people). When desired, we often combine groups to help meet the minimum.
- A 25% deposit is required to secure your reservation. Full trip payment is due prior to departure. You can pay via credit card or with cash on the day of the trip.
- Night photography trips can also be arranged. Contact us for details.
- Please see our Terms & Conditions for more detailed information.