Zion National Park
Difficulty: Depends on Itinerary
Zion National Park boasts some of the most spectacular scenery in the Southwest and it's a paradise for photographers! There is so much variety in this relatively small park. Experience the towering walls of The Narrows, peer over gigantic vistas, feel the spray of waterfalls, gasp at brilliant fall color, or enjoy intimate forest scenes. There are also many opportunities to photograph wildlife like bighorn sheep, mule deer, turkeys, condors, etc. Let us know what you're interested in along with your desired activity level (easy, moderate, strenuous), and we'll craft the perfect outing for you. Please Contact Us with any questions or concerns.
- Tours depart out of Kanab or Springdale UT.
- We can tailor the tour to any level of physical exertion. Let us know your preferences and we’ll make some good suggestions.
- This area is beautiful during all seasons of the year. Spring is best for waterfalls and new greenery. Summer can be busy but it’s the most comfortable time for The Narrows and any slot canyons. Fall is our favorite time to photograph the park with the changing colors. Winter is much more peaceful and is stunning after fresh snow.
- Since we will be close to Springdale, we can always return there for lunch or a break. Participants should bring their own food while we are in the field. A cooler will be provided.
- Special gear may be required when hiking in water during cold weather. Any gear you need can be easily rented. We’ll let you know ahead of time.
- Price includes vehicle transportation and all photography guiding throughout the day. A typical tour lasts around 8 hours. If you wish to stay out longer than that, a small surcharge will be added. We can also arrange for night photography outings if desired.
- $199/person for a full-day trip (8 hours) beginning and ending in Kanab or Springdale, UT.
- Minimum group size is 3 for the $199/person rate. For group sizes smaller than 3, the private tour rate of $500 applies (1-2 people). When desired, we often combine groups to help meet the minimum.
- A 25% deposit is required to secure your reservation. Full trip payment is due prior to departure. You can pay via credit card or with cash on the day of the trip.
- Night photography outings in Zion can also be arranged. Contact us for details.
- Please see our Terms & Conditions for more detailed information.